Mushroom, Ricotta and Herb Omelette from the Total Wellbeing Diet online program.
Our Total Wellbeing Diet (TWD) is always on the move – in fact, you could call it a moveable feast. Since we launched the program in 2005, we’ve refined and improved both the ingredients and the way they’re delivered, with five TWD books released in those nine years.
Now, after a short trial, we’re officially moving the TWD online. In collaboration with the GI (Glycemic Index) Foundation, the new Total Wellbeing Diet online program brings low-GI options to our carbohydrate recipes using a comprehensive, personalised platform.
So how does it work?
Instead of exhaustive calorie counting, the online diet tallies food groups to help the individual move towards healthier eating. The online program also generates personalised shopping lists that change to suit your changing meal preferences. Recipes from all five TWD books are included, bringing over 1,000 meal choices. And of course, the personalised plan can be accessed through any smart device.
We take weight loss seriously, and here’s why:
- Obesity has doubled in the last 20 years.
- Over half the Australian population is either overweight or obese.
- The amount of fat Australians have gained in the last 10 years could feed 656,000 people for a year.
- In 1995 the average man and woman weighed 82 kg and 67 kg, respectively. Now the average man and woman weighs 85.9 and 71.1 kg, respectively.
- This amount of extra weight carried by Australian men (3.9 kg) and women (4.1 kg) compared with ‘95, equates to the weight of 150 Boeing 747s.
Statistics for overweight and obese Australians. SMH/Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
…and on the bright side: CSIRO’s Total Wellbeing Diet online program.
The TWD is flexible and allows for one daily indulgence or a weekend splurge. And to sweeten the deal yet further, the complete membership fee of $149 will be waived if you fill these simple conditions:
- Record your weight loss every week on-time for the full 12 weeks
- Upload a photo at the start and end of the program
- Achieve a net weight loss
- Complete a program survey
- Submit your refund request within 14 days of completing the program
For more information, visit: www.totalwellbeingdiet.com